[yt-users] problems with grid related values from an frb

Matthew Turk matthewturk at gmail.com
Tue Apr 26 07:40:41 PDT 2016

Hi Jon,

This is expected behavior, but it probably isn't what you're looking
for.  dx and dr will be the "pixelized" values of those from the
simulation, so they will reflect the cells that went into creating the
FRB, rather than the values as they would be computed in the FRB
itself.  I think what you may be looking for may be accessible in the
"px" "pdx" "py" and "pdy" fields, which refer to "in the pixel plane"
and which will be with respect to the FRB.