[yt-users] how to remove (yt-x86_64) prefix?

Tianyu Liu kingcrimsontianyu at gmail.com
Wed Sep 30 18:20:26 PDT 2015

Dear forum,
I'm a new user (yt age: 1 day).Since the file [install_dir]/bin/activate
was sourced, I have seen``(yt-x86_64)'' prepended to every single line
of my bash shell. May Iknow how to remove it?Thanks.
--

Best regards,
Tianyu Liu

Ph.D., Nuclear Engineering and Science
Computer Scientist of Department of Mechanical, Aerospace, and Nuclear
Engineering (MANE)
Rensselaer Radiation Measurement and Dosimetry Group (RRMDG)
<http://www.rpi.edu/dept/radsafe/public_html/index.htm>
Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute (RPI)
Room 1-18, NES Building, 3021 Tibbits Ave.
Troy, NY 12180, USA
Personal website: http://tianyuliukingcrimson.wordpress.com

/The rusted chains of prison moons are shattered by the sun.
I walk a road, horizons change, the tournament's begun.
The purple piper plays his tune, the choir softly sing;
Three lullabies in an ancient tongue, for the court of the crimson king.
/