[yt-users] install/compile error

Alexander Heger alexander.heger at monash.edu
Mon Sep 14 15:58:24 PDT 2015

Dear Matt,

this installation was not from the latest sources off mercurial, but
just using python's (3.5) pip to install packages directly off the
web.  Usually this goes in just one command w/o extra opportunities
for configuration.

I have not tried to do it manually from source.

Thanks.

Best wishes,
Alexander