[yt-users] Accessing Information Stored in Plot.Profile.Field_Data

Madison Fitzgerald fitzg152 at msu.edu
Mon Oct 19 09:45:11 PDT 2015

Hello,

I’m working on accessing the information stored by a phase plot in plot.profile.field_data, but yt recognizes this as a list, so I can’t seem to get the information out of this list to use.

I’ve attached the script with how I’ve been attempting to access the data (http://paste.yt-project.org/show/5985/ <http://paste.yt-project.org/show/5985/>), and then the output and various procedures I’ve tried (http://paste.yt-project.org/show/5986/ <http://paste.yt-project.org/show/5986/>).

I’ve been working on a MacBook Pro, OS X 10.10.5, with yt version 3.2 (installed using miniconda, so no changeset).

I appreciate any help you might be able to give me.

Thank you,
Madison Fitzgerald

Astrophysics | Lyman Briggs College
Women’s & Gender Studies | College of Arts & Letters
LGBTQ and Sexuality Studies Specialization
Women in Science, President
Undergraduate Teaching Assistant
Department of Physics and Astronomy
Honors College