[yt-users] Two questions related to projections

Stephanie Tonnesen stonnes at gmail.com
Wed Nov 11 12:27:07 PST 2015

Hi yt-users,

So I have two questions related to projections.  What I want to finally end
up with is a projection-type figure that for any point in the projection
gives me the value: (column density) * (total sound crossing time) * (peak
gravitational acceleration).  I know how to make projections of column
density and total sound crossing time, but am stuck otherwise.  So, my
questions:

1)  Can I combine two projection plots after I make them? I do not want the
projection of column density * sound crossing time for every cell, I want
to multiply the two final outputs.

2)  Can I create a projection plot, or map along a line of sight, of the
peak value of a variable?

Thanks for any help,
Stephanie

--