[yt-users] FLASH and Off Axis Projections

Nathan Goldbaum nathan12343 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 11 12:01:20 PDT 2015

Hi Jeff,

I'm not able to reproduce your unit error on the latest development version
of yt. Unfortunately using the current dev version, the volume rendering
machinery basically churns on your dataset for a long while (killed it
after five minutes or so) without producing an image.

I was able to get it working after updating to the open volume rendering
refactor pull request: http://i.imgur.com/rAotMfI.png

If you pull that code in locally you should be good to go. I believe the
plan is to merge that pull request soon.

https://bitbucket.org/yt_analysis/yt/pull-request/1256/wip-volume-rendering-refactor/diff

-Nathan