[yt-users] Streamlines for FLASH in yt

John ZuHone jzuhone at gmail.com
Thu Jul 30 18:34:55 PDT 2015

Hi Mikhail,

Sorry you're having trouble--any chance you can post your script using paste.yt-project.org or a similar paste service? It'll be easier to figure out what's going on then.

By the way, what are your simulation's boundary conditions?

Best,

John Z

John ZuHone
Kavli Center for Astrophysics and Space Research
Massachusetts Institute of Technology
77 Massachusetts Ave., 37-582G
Cambridge, MA 02139
(w) 617-253-2354