[yt-users] Halo dataset not loading into yt properly

Britton Smith brittonsmith at gmail.com
Fri Dec 11 03:43:56 PST 2015

Hi Kate,

The issue might be that the version of rockstar that yt uses has been
slightly altered from the version you would download separately.  The
version used by yt comes from this repo:
http://bitbucket.org/MatthewTurk/rockstar
If you run with that one, I think the output should be loadable in yt.  If
you're already using that version when you run it standalone, let us know.

Britton