[yt-users] yt query

Nathan Goldbaum nathan12343 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 8 11:52:17 PST 2015

If you have data that's loadable by yt, you should be able to create the
streamlines following this document:

http://yt-project.org/doc/visualizing/streamlines.html

yt doesn't natively visualize streamlines, but you can use matplotlib or
mayavi to visualize the streamlines in 3d:

* http://docs.enthought.com/mayavi/mayavi/mlab.html
* http://matplotlib.org/mpl_toolkits/mplot3d/tutorial.html

Hope that helps,

Nathan