[yt-users] problem with slices in non-unitary volumes

Matthew Turk matthewturk at gmail.com
Wed Dec 23 09:22:53 PST 2015

Hi Brian,

I suspect it's related to a field issue.  Can you try explicitly asking for
("gas", "temperature") ?  My suspicion is that there's a derived field for
temperature related to a particle that it's guessing first, and that the
cosmo/non-cosmo is only borderline related in how field detection for Enzo
works.  If asking for gas temperature explicitly works, we can try to
figure out why it thinks it should be asking for particle fields.

-Matt