[yt-users] Suppressing yt output

Nathan Goldbaum nathan12343 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 11 12:53:58 PDT 2015

You can customize yt's logging behavior via the configuration file:

http://yt-project.org/docs/dev/reference/configuration.html

In particular, you'll want to play with the log level (higher log levels
means less voluminous logging output) or just turn off all logging with the
suppressStreamLogging option.  Something like this:

[yt]
suppressStreamLogging = True

On Sat, Apr 11, 2015 at 12:49 PM, Andrew James Emerick <aje2123 at columbia.edu