[yt-users] yt 3.0.2 release

Nathan Goldbaum nathan12343 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 3 14:30:07 PDT 2014

Hi all,

We've just released yt 3.0.2.  This is a regularly scheduled bugfix release
that includes all of the fixes that have been submitted as pull requests in
the past month.

See this page for a full listing of merged pull requests:
https://bitbucket.org/yt_analysis/yt/pull-requests?displaystatus=merged

We urge all users to update as soon as is convenient.  If you built yt
using the install script, you can update with the following shell command:

$ yt update

If you installed using pip, you can do:

$ pip install -U yt

Finally, if you installed using conda, you can do:

$ conda update yt

Note that it might take a day or two for the conda package to be updated.

As always, if you have any questions, concerns, or run into any trouble
updating please don't hesitate to send a message to the mailing list or
stop by our IRC channel.

Hope you all have a relaxing weekend,

Nathan Goldbaum