[yt-users] Exporting notebooks

Elizabeth Tasker tasker at astro1.sci.hokudai.ac.jp
Fri Nov 14 00:34:50 PST 2014

Hi Chris, Ben and Nathan,

Thank you! That solved both my problems.

I needed to pip install pygments as Ben suggested and also 'apt-get install pandoc’, following a subsequent error.

The problem with the time series was that I’d missed the ‘yt’ out of yt.DataSeries. There’s actually a small mistake in the docs

http://yt-project.org/docs/3.0/analyzing/time_series_analysis.html#time-series-analysis <http://yt-project.org/docs/3.0/analyzing/time_series_analysis.html#time-series-analysis>

which also misses that out: I’ve submitted a pull request to fix this.

(As a side note, I also had to pip install sphinx_bootstrap_theme when I built the docs. That seems to be extra to sphinx itself.)

Elizabeth