[yt-users] Spherical coordinates

Joseph Smidt josephsmidt at gmail.com
Wed May 14 05:45:24 PDT 2014

Matt,

   Thank you. Do you mind if I test the capability?  For instance, if
I have a uniform grid of r, theta, phi and rho, is there a current API
(subject to change) to test how well yt handles this data that I can
use to give feedback? If people want to wait until the code is mature
before such tests are done that's fine. But if you would like me to
test on some uniform data I would be happy to. Just let me know the
current lines I would need to execute to do this.  Else I will wait.