[yt-users] Error when installing

Nathan Goldbaum nathan12343 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 18 12:37:16 PDT 2014

So that's the issue, you have an old xcode-select binary.  Googling, I find
this discussion thread which points to an issue with the Max OS X 10.7.3
update: https://github.com/Homebrew/homebrew/issues/10745

Unfortunately it's hard for me to provide much more help for this remotely.
 I think your xcode installation is broken somehow and that needs to be
fixed before you'll be able to install yt, or indeed any package that needs
to be compiled from source.