[yt-users] Error when installing

Jacob Hamer jacobhhamer at gmail.com
Tue Mar 18 12:36:31 PDT 2014

It did not seem that in my Library folder there was any Developer folder,
so I ran "sudo xcode-select -switch /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools"
and just get this same output

Usage: xcode-select -print-path

   or: xcode-select -switch <xcode_folder_path>

   or: xcode-select -version

Arguments:

   -print-path                     Prints the path of the current Xcode
folder

   -switch <xcode_folder_path>     Sets the path for the current Xcode
folder

   -version