[yt-users] About Volume-Rendering segmentation fault

吳佳鴻 r00222055 at ntu.edu.tw
Fri Jun 6 12:02:45 PDT 2014

Dear all,

I want to bring up a problem that whether volume-rendering is data size dependent?
Every time l loaded in data of size over about 4 GB, YT would pop out with segmentation fault message.
However, most of the time my simulation data are much larger than 4GB, sometimes even larger than 50GB.
Could anyone help me with this? Now I’m using the stable 2.6 version of YT.
Is there any suggestion about this problem?
Thank you in advance.

Jia-Hung Wu