[yt-users] NotImplementedError

Yong Zheng yz2505 at columbia.edu
Wed Jan 22 08:31:24 PST 2014

Hi,

I newly installed yt in my laptop, but ran into an error call
"NotImplementedError" when I tried to use 'pixelize_healpix' which used to
work fine in my another computer, the whole message is as followed:

     img2d,count = pixelize_healpix(NP, img1d, resolution, resolution,
rotation)

     File "grid_traversal.pyx", line 1127, in
 yt.utilities.lib.grid_traversal.pixelize_healpix
(yt/utilities/lib/grid_traversal.c:14555)
     NotImplementedError

Can any of you help to explain why this happens here? How can I fix it?

Thanks for your help!
Yong