[yt-users] Another clump finder error

Caroline Van Borm borm at astro.rug.nl
Tue Jan 21 07:54:16 PST 2014

Hi all,

I just wanted to add to this that I also tried to save my clump object
(called master_clump) using <master_clump.save_object("myclumps",
"myclumpsfile.cpkl")>. However, this gives the error: "AttributeError:
'Clump' object has no attribute 'save_object'". It is very inconvenient
that I cannot save the clump object, as the clump finding takes quite
long. Any ideas?

Thank you!

Cheers,
Caroline