[yt-users] RAMSES MHD visualisation weirdness

Nathan Goldbaum nathan12343 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 11 10:02:04 PST 2014

Hi Sam,

Can you share the script you're using to make that plot?  In
particular I'd like to see the call you use to load the dataset, since
the number of fields you request and their order can matter a lot for
the RAMSES data format.

It would also be nice to have a public RAMSES MHD test dataset - there
doesn't appear to be one on yt-project.org. If you (or anyone else on
the list) has one to share, that should help in debugging RAMSES MHD
issues in the future. If so, contact me off-list and we can work out
how to share the data.

-Nathan