[yt-users] ionization states in ramses data sets

Matthew Turk matthewturk at gmail.com
Thu Aug 14 10:22:16 PDT 2014

Hi Ari,

My reading of yt/frontends/ramses/fields.py is that this should be
implemented already, using the cooling_%05i.dat files.  If it's able
to find those files, it will create the appropriate derived fields
from them -- specifically, I think it can do Electron, HI, HII, HeI,
HeII, and HeIII.  Is it not creating those?