[yt-users] Slice Plot Gadget Problem

Jared Coughlin Jared.W.Coughlin.29 at nd.edu
Fri Aug 8 12:55:42 PDT 2014

Hi,
I tried changing the units, and that gave the same error. I also tried
changing the center to 'c', and same thing.  I've posted the contents of
ds.field_list and ds.derived_field_list here:
http://paste.yt-project.org/show/5003/

The plot of ('deposit'', 'Gas_smoothed_Density') also didn't work.  The
traceback is here: http://paste.yt-project.org/show/5004/

The plot of ('deposit', 'all_cic') worked, however. At least, it ran and
produced an image without throwing any errors.  I can upload the image to
google drive, if you'd like?

As for the snapshot, it's not very big, only 2.2M.  I can put that on
google drive as well.  Also, it's little endian.  I can upload the
parameter file and ic file, as well, if you'd like.
-Jared