[yt-users] Plotting 1D data

Nathan Goldbaum nathan12343 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 19 10:29:14 PDT 2014

I'm able to reproduce this using an Enzo Sod Shock dataset I just
generated.  Thanks for the report!

Next time you come across something like this please feel free to open an
issue on the bug tracker.  It also helps if you say which simulation code
you're working with and which yt version you're using.

I've opened an issue on our bug tracker about this:
https://bitbucket.org/yt_analysis/yt/issue/883/1d-enzo-data-is-incorrectly-parsed