[yt-users] Making volume rendering interactive

John Holdener jrholden at ucsc.edu
Tue Apr 22 14:05:38 PDT 2014

Hello Irwin!

Right now, me and my associates at UCSC are working on a piece of software
that does just this (Interactive remote volume rendering using GPUs).  It
works right now, but is in the alpha/beta stage.  However, it is designed to
interop nicely with Yt.  If you'd like to try it out, email me off list and
I can help you out.

John Holdener
Research Assistant
UC HiPACC