[yt-users] Ramses without hydro

Sam Geen samgeen at astro.ox.ac.uk
Tue Apr 15 06:24:23 PDT 2014

Hi Marcelo,

I believe a fix has been merged into the branch yt-3.0 of the yt
repository, i.e. call:

hg pull && hg update yt-3.0

Let me know if this works for you or if it throws an exception again.
Note that I believe the particle field names have been updated recently
(e.g. particle_mass instead of ParticleMassMsun), so be careful with that.

Cheers,

Sam