[yt-users] yt-3.0 vs/and yt-2.5 for ramses simulation

Junhwan Choi (최준환) choi.junhwan at gmail.com
Mon Sep 9 19:43:26 PDT 2013

Dear yt user,

I have a new project that needs to deal with ramses simulation.
Since I have used the yt, I would like to keep using yt for my ramses
project.
I find that the yt-3.0 supports ramses much better than yt-2.5.x version.
Since yt-3.0 is still developed stage, I would like to use both of them
together.
Is it possible to have yt-2.5 version and yt-3.0?
In this case, how can I install both yt?
(Or you can recommend that simply move on yt-3.0).
Is there yt-3.0 version of instal_script.sh?

In addition, is there any document or site that explain how to use ramses
output in yt?

Thank you,
Junhwan