[yt-users] yt-users Digest, Vol 68, Issue 22

Stephanie Tonnesen stonnes at gmail.com
Mon Oct 21 11:11:27 PDT 2013

Hi Sasha,

So it looks to me like the problem originates in the header of your vtk
files.  See that the header of khc has the same "DIMENSIONS" line as in
kh?  My joined files don't do that, they have the correct (summed)
dimensions there.  I am lazy and haven't fixed the joinvtk script to add
the line breaks--John, do you have a joinvtk script that we can use to try
and recombine the kh files that should allow yt to read them in?

-Stephanie