[yt-users] yt-users Digest, Vol 68, Issue 22

John ZuHone jzuhone at gmail.com
Mon Oct 21 10:35:49 PDT 2013

Hi Sasha,

Ok, so I am able to reproduce the behavior you described. I will dig into what's going on. Actually, I see some weird things going on in the unjoined dataset as well. When I make a plot, I get  the domain running between -1.5 and 1.5 in x, and -4 and 4 in y, but when I print pf.domain_left_edge and pf.domain_right_edge I get:

array([-1.5, -2. , -4. ])

and

array([ 1.5,  6. , -3. ])

Just a couple of quick questions for you:

1) Which version of yt are you using? Probably most helpful would be the output of "yt instinfo".

2) What version of Athena are you using?

Best,

John