[yt-users] volume rendering of other fields than the density

Matthew Turk matthewturk at gmail.com
Fri May 17 13:16:41 PDT 2013

Hi Geoffrey and Wolfram,

It looks to me like the adaptive healpix volume renderer has bitrot.
My guess is that this dates back to the threading changeover.  I am
the original author of this functionality.

If someone else is able to look at it and update it, it would be
greatly appreciated.  Unfortunately, I cannot take on this
responsibility at this time.  Please fill out a bug so that it does
not get lost.

-Matt

>>> Wolfram