[yt-users] volume rendering of other fields than the density

Geoffrey So gsiisg at gmail.com
Fri May 17 12:57:51 PDT 2013

Any update on this issue?  I was recommending this to another grad student
who wanted a projection map from a central point of a simulation.  Not sure
if it is the right thing, but seemed the closest I can find.

I tried healpix example script from the doc page:
http://paste.yt-project.org/show/3466/
and got the following error:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "healpix.py", line 18, in <module>
    camera.snapshot()
  File
"/Users/gso/Documents/dev-yt/src/yt-hg/yt/visualization/volume_rendering/camera.py",
line 1282, in snapshot
    tfp = TransferFunctionProxy(self.transfer_function)
NameError: global name 'TransferFunctionProxy' is not defined

using dev-yt from a fresh install as of yesterday

The current version of the code is:

---
03c08d0a79ca
---

This installation CAN be automatically updated.
yt dependencies were last updated on
Thu May 16 13:09:12 PDT 2013

Somehow it always tells me I need to update manually when I do >yt update
--all, so I just did a fresh install.

From
G.S.