[yt-users] ProjectionTransferFunction()

Michael Kuhlen mqk at astro.berkeley.edu
Tue Jan 22 14:17:49 PST 2013

OK, it's good to know about pf.h.projection_camera. That works for me.

I knew about off_axis_projection as well, but I had been using camera,
since it allowed me to do 3 projections simultaneously (as long as they
were unweighted). This functionality seems to have disappeared from
ProjectionCamera, which only accepts a single field, not a list of fields.
That's too bad, but definitely not a show stopper.

Thanks for the help.

Mike