[yt-users] ProjectionTransferFunction()

Nathan Goldbaum nathan12343 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 22 13:58:38 PST 2013

There's also OffAxisProjectionPlot, which wraps off_axis_projection, presenting an interface that is identical to the other plot window plotting routines.

It would be great if there were a true off axis projection data object, it would be much easier to integrate OffAxisProjectionPlot with the other plot window routines.