[yt-users] Install yt in oak ridge system with system python package

Junhwan Choi (최준환) choi.junhwan at gmail.com
Thu Dec 12 14:09:14 PST 2013

Hi yt user,

Here, I have a naive question on installing yt.
I try to install yt in the oak ridge super computer system particularly lens.
People at the help desk suggest to use system python package in case I
launch the analysis tool through the queueing system.
What python package do I need to ask them?
Can I simply turn on the default python in the system and install yt
on my home directory?
Or I need to request particular python package with numpy, matplotlib,
scipy and so on.
In addition, I would like to also use mpi4py since I will use large
simulation data.

Thank you,
Junhwan