[yt-users] How do you make movies?

Matthew Turk matthewturk at gmail.com
Fri Sep 21 13:19:07 PDT 2012

Hey Anthony,

Figuring out how to use the matplotlib movie maker (which I think uses
subprocess) would be REALLY cool. I think right now it relies on callbacks
and can't assemble from filenames. I think that would work in serial, but
getting it to assemble from filenames might get it to work in parallel...
If I can help with this, let me know. This would be a great way to leverage
matplotlib cleverness!

Matt