[yt-users] How do you make movies?

Anthony Scopatz scopatz at gmail.com
Fri Sep 21 13:01:09 PDT 2012

Hi All,

I also use memencoder, The only problem I have had is that it doesn't seem
to be playable natively (ie w/out VLC) n MacOSX.  It would be nice to
cobble together an API for subprocessing movie making based on time series.
So I agree with Nathan's sentiments.  This has been on my list of things to
work on in my ample free time ;).

Be Well
Anthony