[yt-users] colorbar rasterization

Christine Simpson csimpson at astro.columbia.edu
Wed Jun 27 14:38:55 PDT 2012

In the beginning I did just what Sam suggested and it didn't look that
great, but maybe I need to up the dpi more.  The one tricky thing I
found in converting the png's to pdf's by hand was getting the colors to
come out right.  I used ImageMagick and had to specify the -type flag to
get it to come out right.

I will try emailing the matplotlib users list.  Silly question: how do I
determine the version number of matplotlib in my yt installation?

Christine