[yt-users] Slices from Flash data

Alice Coucke acoucke at amnh.org
Mon Jul 23 07:53:56 PDT 2012

Good morning,

I am currently working on visualization from Flash Data. I am using Slices of the internal energy along the x-axis. I have a weird line at the top of the slice (see attachment). That looks like a periodic boundary conditions problem.

The thing is, I don't know whether it is a problem in my code or that I am using yt wrong. I feel like is a plot problem, I looked at the data with another visualization tool (Visit) and it doesn't seem to have this line ...

Thank you for your help and have a great day,

Alice

[cid:AC8237E3-8ABE-47F3-9F64-9E5B7F633DCC at internal.amnh.org]