[yt-users] Power Spectrum

Tyler Berg hockey-rules at hotmail.ca
Wed Jul 4 14:07:55 PDT 2012

Hi,

I am trying to plot a power spectrum from some Enzo data.  Trying to figure out how to do this, I stumbled across this post:

http://lists.spacepope.org/pipermail/yt-users-spacepope.org/2012-March/002421.html

followed the instructions here, extracting a covering grid and using
numpy.fft.  My question now is, how do I create the plot?  I've tried
using PlotCollection, but I get an 'unhashable type' error when I plug
in my Fourier transformed data as one of the inputs to the
add_profile_sphere command.  So how would I go about plotting this?  Is
there an alternate way to use PlotCollection, or should I be using
something else altogether?

Thanks in advance,
Tyler Berg