[yt-users] Problem with Orion data

Matthew Turk matthewturk at gmail.com
Wed Jan 25 08:19:18 PST 2012

Hi Andrew,

Thanks for the bug report; how embarrassing.

I have pushed a fix to my repository; it only touches Orion.  Casey
and I are fixing up some other issues in the Nyx frontend before that
gets finished up.  I am inclined to leave Maestro and Castro and
attempt to unify Boxlib readers rather than salve this wound.

This week the workshop is taking a bit of time, but early next week I
will take a look at the (admittedly confusing) hierarchy and frontend
code and see if I can codify this.  The changes to field detection
resulted in this.

Could you please test it by doing:

hg pull -r 736067d72401 http://bitbucket.org/MatthewTurk/yt
hg up

and then re-running your script?

This also includes changes to the FLASH stuff, and I'm waiting on the
integration tests to run before I am willing to push it to the main
repository.  Could you let me know if it works for Orion?

-Matt