[yt-users] volume rendering brightness

Geoffrey So gsiisg at gmail.com
Tue Feb 28 15:05:55 PST 2012

Thanks Britton and Sam,

I've went through the videos on volume rendering and tried what Cameron
showed with clip_ratio, it lessened the changing brightness from angle to
angle somewhat, but it's Sam's enhance.py that does the trick, at least to
my eyes.

I would highly recommend sticking the links of these videos on the
documentation or example page.  I know they say a picture is worth a
thousand words, so videos such as these are worth say 30 frames per second
* length of videos = ...

Loved the videos

From
G.S.