[yt-users] Bad grid edges in particle fields

Casey W. Stark caseywstark at gmail.com
Mon Feb 27 20:45:25 PST 2012

Hi all.

This is a projection of the Dark_Matter_Density field from the initial
output of a standard enzo cosmological run with just 2 cores. It looks like
something is going wrong on the grid boundaries. This occurs for
projections and slices, but only for gridded particle data. The gas density
looks fine. It seems to occur at every grid boundary, which I tested by
increasing the number of cores (so the same number of grids).

I can't tell if this is an enzo or yt issue, but I figured I should ask
here first in case I missed something on the yt side. Has anyone seen this
before?

Best,
Casey

P.S. What is the status of the yt image server? Should we attach or imgur
images in the future?