[yt-users] EPS figures in matplotlib (*slightly* off topic)

Britton Smith brittonsmith at gmail.com
Sun Feb 12 05:44:00 PST 2012

Hi John,

I've found some success when supplying the "dpi" keyword to savefig.  This
seems to most often work for Cameron's issue by writing to png with
dpi=200.  I've also seen this problem before when writing directly to pdf
and this wasn't able to fix it.  My solution there was just to png and use
convert to convert it to pdf or eps.

Britton