[yt-users] FLASH hydro parameters?

Nathan Goldbaum goldbaum at ucolick.org
Sun Feb 12 00:36:20 PST 2012

Hi all,

I just noticed that hydro parameters like Gamma and EOSType are not defined for flash parameter files.  This makes it impossible to compute the sound speed using the definition in universal_fields.py.

I've already modified the FLASH reader to ignore EOSType but I can't figure out how to gracefully figure out what Gamma is. It looks like enzo somehow automatically detects the existence of the Gamma parameter, but I don't see how the enzo reader does this.  Can someone point me to the correct place?

Thanks,

Nathan