[yt-users] Editing my own fork

Matthew Turk matthewturk at gmail.com
Wed Aug 22 09:45:50 PDT 2012

Hi Carolyn,

Glad you got it fixed!  In general, fields related to code-specific
species are totally fine for inclusion, so if you want to submit a PR
I'd be happy to review it.  This way you could use a vanilla check out
of yt.

If you run into any other problems, please feel free to write back to the list.

-Matt