[yt-users] Radial profile of 2D map

Britton Smith brittonsmith at gmail.com
Sat Apr 21 10:18:27 PDT 2012

Hi Max,

I do not believe that the functionality that you're describing currently
exists, but someone should correct me if I'm wrong.  I don't think it would
too difficult to implement something that works with the frb data just as
you describe.  I think something like this has been on other people's minds
as well, so perhaps someone is interested in working on this.  I would be
glad to help out or talk with someone about what to do if anyone is
interested.

Britton