[yt-users] parallel volume render returns blank image

Britton Smith brittonsmith at gmail.com
Tue Nov 1 09:07:05 PDT 2011

Hi again,

Just an update on this.  I was incorrect when I stated that the image
arrays were all zeros in parallel.  What actually seems to be the case is
that with two processors, processor 0 which does the image writing, only
has a fraction of the total image, which to me looked like all zeros.
Processor 1 seems to have the entire image, though.  It has the same number
of non-zero cells as the image array does in serial mode.

I still don't know what's happening, but I'm looking at it.

Britton