[yt-users] field parameters (you know I want to use them everywhere...)

Elizabeth Tasker tasker at astro1.sci.hokudai.ac.jp
Wed Nov 30 06:48:44 PST 2011

Hi Matt,

Calling it with dd is fine, it's when creating a slice I hit problems, i.e.

pc.add_slice("EffectivePotential", 2, field_parameters={"disk_vector":disk_vector,
"disk_center":disk_center, "thiscore_omega":core_omega[c]})

And.... this is the script that decides to save my images in a confusing place:

http://paste.yt-project.org/show/1963/

It's a bit of an unhelpful beast, being long and using a non-default field of Enzo's (PotentialField). I can try making a smaller one that gives the same problem.

Elizabeth