[yt-users] question on the halo profiler

Britton Smith brittonsmith at gmail.com
Thu May 19 06:26:09 PDT 2011

Hi Luigi,

The original behavior of the HaloProfiler was to only use the halo_radius
keyword if the radius was not in the halo list.  I just pushed a change such
that if you specify the radius with the halo_radius command, it will use
that even if another radius is present in the halo list.  This should not
change the behavior for anyone using the halo profiler with radii from the
halo list, but someone please let me know if any issues crop up.

If you update your yt source and reinstall you should be all set.

Britton