[yt-users] error in the field SoundSpeed?

luigi at ita.uni-heidelberg.de luigi at ita.uni-heidelberg.de
Mon May 23 12:49:09 PDT 2011

Dear all,

I want to point out that, in the unstable branch, any attempt of using
the field SoundSpeed returns an error. I have the impression that yt
looks for GasEnergy, but in my dataset I have Gas_Energy defined. In
the stable branch everything works well. I hope it does not depend on
the data I'm analysing (some old Enzo 1.0 output)...
Cheers,

   Luigi

Luigi Iapichino
Zentrum fuer Astronomie der Universitaet Heidelberg
Institut fuer Theoretische Astrophysik
Albert-Ueberle-Str. 2, D-69120 Heidelberg, Germany
Tel: +49 6221 548983, Fax: +49 6221 544221
e-mail: luigi at ita.uni-heidelberg.de