[yt-users] Colorbar values

Matthew Turk matthewturk at gmail.com
Wed Mar 9 10:56:21 PST 2011

Hi Sam,

My personal guess is that something changed in the semantics of
notification of colorbars.  If you look through plot_types.py you will
see that we make a number of concessions to matplotlib-isms, which
perhaps will need to be updated.

The yt install script uses 1.0.0, I believe.  If we are forced to once
more deal with a semantic change in the upstream package (as we did
with 0.91 and 0.98 series) we will have to implement another
compatibility layer.  Hopefully this is not the case.

Can you try it on a TeraGrid machine?

-Matt

PS I believe the matplotlib SVN repo is unmaintained, as they have
moved to github.  I would highly recommend you not track their main
repository...